My 2020 Integrity Report | Know That How am I living and working with integrity
Today I am distributing my 2020 Integrity Report.
This is an activity I do every year on the grounds that these reports give motivation to me to return to my guiding principle and consider in the event that I have been living in a true manner. Fundamentally, my Integrity Reports assist me with responding to the inquiry, "Am I really living like the kind of individual I guarantee to be?"
There are 3 fundamental inquiries that I will reply in this Integrity Report. What are the guiding principle that drive my life and work? How am I living and functioning with trustworthiness at this moment? How might I set a better quality later on? As usual, you are free to utilize this configuration to lead your own Integrity Report (on the off chance that you are into that sort of thing).
I. Development
Am I learning new things, investigating new places, and exploring different avenues regarding new thoughts? Am I scrutinizing my constraining convictions and attempting to beaten them? Am I assembling propensities that lead to consistent improvement? II. Dignity Am I satisfying my latent capacity? Am I allowing myself to be content with where I am at the present time? Am I living like the sort of individual I guarantee to be?
III. Coarseness Am I intellectually and genuinely solid? Am I getting ready for startling difficulties? Am I finding a way to beaten the difficulties throughout my life?
Comments
Post a Comment